Please help us help others by sharing your knowledge, skills, and important information that will aid informed families, friends, and neighbors in surviving a disaster situation.
To get started, here’s what you need to do:
- Email your sample article (to become your first column post) to Submissions@RadicalSurvivalism.com and with it, be sure to include the title you would prefer to use for your column, and a one paragraph “about me” blurb to appear at the end of each of your column posts.
- Once your first article is approved and posted, you are invited & encouraged to send additional articles to grow your column at your own pace, though to be certain your column remains active, please post a minimum of one article per month.
Maintaining multiple columns is fine as long as you can meet the monthly minimum of one article per month per column.
Suggestions On What To Submit:
- Content relating to surviving disaster situations
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Personal experiences and lessons learned in disaster situations
- Tips & techniques you have learned regarding disaster preparedness, survival, food storage, or self-sufficiency
- Soldiers’ stories
- Reviews of any product potentially useful as a survival tool or weapon
- Anything else related to surviving a disaster, or preparing for the unexpected
Submissions can be in the form of original text articles or links to your own YouTube Videos.
How To Submit Content:
When emailing your submission, be sure to include:
- Your name (or your online persona if you wish to remain largely anonymous)
- Any images you would like to appear in the article (to be attached in JPG format)
- Your reply-to email address or a phone number so we can reach you if we have any questions.
Send all submissions to Submissions@RadicalSurvivalism.com
The Fine Print:
Rest assured, any information shared with us will be kept private. We do not share, rent, or sell our contributor (or visitor) information with anyone.
We cannot guarantee all submissions will be published. We reserve the right to publish what we like, when we like. We also reserve the right to edit content when we feel it is necessary.
All content submitted is copyright the original author. We claim no ownership rights to content submitted to us.