This is a list of the State of Ohio Concealed Carry Publications (from http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov) for your reading pleasure:
- 2011 Concealed Carry Laws Manual – Contains important information regarding when you can and cannot legally use deadly force. Unfortunately, the way in which this information is presented paints the concealed carry permit holder who uses deadly force as a possible criminal, labeling the person using deadly force as a “defendant” and the aggressor a “victim”. I’m convinced the section was written by a liberal.
- Concealed Carry Annual Reports – Yawn.
- Concealed Carry Reciprocity Agreements – Learn which states your Ohio Concealed Carry Permit is and is not valid. What’s with Texas as their no-reciprocity stance?
- Concealed Carry Statistics – See statistics from 2008 to present showing new applications for Concealed Carry Permits have increased in that time by 41%.
- Model Concealed Carry Sign – The Ohio Attorney General wants to make sure Ohioans can get their hands on the infamous “No Guns Allowed” sign. I no longer do business where I see it posted. Just sayin’.