From the back cover:
A cataclysmic disaster strikes your area. How will you evacuate your family to safety? Do you have a vehicle you can count on? Can it double as a mobile retreat, or do you have a shelter prepared in advance? What’s your plan for reaching the shelter?
Bug Out Vehicles and Shelters gives you the vital answers and options for becoming a survivor instead of a refugee:
- Prepping fast-escape vehicles
- Using specially equipped vehicles for unique situations
- Planning for backup vehicles if your main escape option fails
- Utilizing bikes, canoes, kayaks, rowboats and other human-powered means of escape
- Preparing temporary shelters
- Locating and stocking long-term shelters
- Using an RV, motor home, camper trailer or converted utility vehicle
- Living aboard boats, from motorboats to houseboats to blue-water sailboats
Explaining the advantages and drawbacks of each vehicle and shelter option, this survival handbook zeroes in on the key considerations and essential equipment for planning all your bug-out needs.
The book, written by Scott B. Williams, Editor of BugOutSurvival.com, contains 320 pages and comes in two editions. The paperback version is available for $10.85 while the price for the Kindle edition is set at $8.99. Both are currently sold at The Amazon.com Marketplace.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (October 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569759790
- ISBN-13: 978-1569759790
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
Special thanks to Ulysses Press for providing the preview sample.